Report Cards and Interviews

Today report cards were sent home last week and we are asking that the envelope is brought back along with the bottom portion of the second page. We would like to be environmentally friendly by using the same envelope for the entire year.

There are no formal interviews following these report cards but those who expressed on the Auto-evaluation that you would like to speak with me, I will be contacting you this week or next week to either have a phone conversation or to schedule an interview. If you would like to meet with me to discuss progress and you did not express an interest in meeting with me on the auto-evaluation, please contact me thru your child's agenda. 

Grade 6 parents, if you would like to talk about the French Immersion program at Holy Trinity please feel free to contact me and I can give you as much insight as I can from the information that I have.

Thank you in advance for your patience if I am not able to contact you this week. 


- Mme Caminiti

Comments