Secret Santa

This year the students and I will be participating in Secret Santa exchange in both classrooms Grade 4 and Grade 6). Christmas is a time for family and I feel like both of my classes are like family to me!! We laugh together and spend many moments discussing interesting topics just like we all do with our families at home.

Grade 4 names have already chosen names and Grade 6 names will be chosen on Monday. I have explained to the students that there is no need to purchase a gift. The gift can be a handmade gift (ex: baking, homemade ornament, etc). If your child does decide to purchase a gift, a $10-$15 maximum amount was discussed in our class.

Grade 4 gifts will be exchanged on Friday, December 14th and the date of the Grade 6 gift exchange will be decided tomorrow. I will update my blog with that date after a decision is made. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me thru your child's agenda.

Merci, 

        Mme Caminiti :)

Comments